logo2

• Reinventing Life @60+

Reinventing Life @60+

It is a luxury to work with a life coach.  Rather than having to keep constant watch (as we all do) on our thoughts and moods in our attempt to keep them pointing in the best, positive and life affirming direction, we have a partner who watched with us.  This companionship also offers new ideas, processes, etc. proven to help.  In general, a life coach is a comfort, and if you can afford one I highly recommend the experience.

Whether or not you have that luxury you can follow some of the steps they would give you - and one of the best, and because of that most common, places to start or boost your life reinvention process is to write this coach (or yourself) a letter from your future.  Tell yourself all about your life from that point - what worked to get you to your dreams?  How does it feel to be there? What did you learn that was unexpected?  The more you can place yourself in this future vantage point the more this dreaming will sync with your neurotransmitters and help you build just that future.  As Esther and Jerry Hicks remind us, the way we feel is our "emotional guidance system" to whether we are aligned with our destiny/higher selves.  It is from an aligned place that we build our dreams.

Attached is my letter to my coach, written from 4 years in the future - on my 63rd birthday.  After writing it I re-learned an old lesson, that what is light brings up "what is in the way of it" and so I go to coaching this week asking for NLP or hypnosis to help me ease past the feelings of insecurity and doubt that this letter, brilliant with anticipation and exuberance, brought up for me.

So it goes, all the best,

Alana