This is an ongoing and growing list of great thoughts which should prove to be inspirational for any of us who are following the trail to health and wellbeing through working with the concepts inherent with the law of attraction. If you don’t know of the work of the folks on the science and nonduality circuit – it is their voices that start this list. I hope some of these bring a smile!
- Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
- Only 4% of the universe is made of known matter – the other 96% is labeled by science as dark matter and dark energy which we don’t really know what is. There is a lot more room for not knowing then for knowing…
- “Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.”
~ Jorge Luis Borges
- He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity’s sun rise.
~ William Blake
- “To identify yourself with your personality is more or less a reflex. You must see, when the reflex comes up, that it is a kind of feeling of insecurity; you are looking for a hold.”
~ Jean Klein